Allan A. Joseph is a founding member of Fuerst Ittleman David & Joseph, PL. Since 1991, Mr. Joseph has concentrated his practice on business-related disputes, including Complex Commercial Litigation, Business Litigation, Business Torts, Insurance Litigation, Real Estate Litigation, Shareholder and Member Derivative Actions, Intellectual Property Law, Alternative Disputes Resolutions Practice, International Law Litigation, Professional Malpractice Litigation, Civil Litigation, and Domestic Relations Litigation.
Mr. Joseph approaches every case with a goal of aggressive resolution. Mr. Joseph appreciates that every dispute arises from a unique set of facts, and that every client has a different set of goals to be realized from the resolution of the dispute. After reviewing the factual and legal issues surrounding the dispute, a customized, case-specific strategy is designed and implemented with the singular purpose of maximizing the client’s desired goals through the most efficient means available. Recognizing that every business is unique and different, Mr. Joseph takes the time to familiarize himself with not only the area of practice, but the intricacies of the business’s day-to-day operations which may ultimately impact the ultimate and desired resolution. During every phase of the dispute resolution process, the lines of communication between Mr. Joseph and his clients are open, and the clients are strongly urged to avail themselves of the lines of communication.
Throughout his professional career, Mr. Joseph has secured several multimillion dollar judgments and settlements. Mr. Joseph has handled claims through trial and appeal in both Federal and State courts, and is equally comfortable trying cases before Arbitral Panels. Mr. Joseph been recognized by his peers in various different publications as one of the best lawyers in his community, and has achieved an “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubbell.
When not engaged in the practice of litigation, Mr. Joseph has lectured clients on risk management, and strives to ensure that his clients are well versed on recent trends in their respective fields.
Mr. Joseph’s interests outside of law surround family. Mr. Joseph serves as a member of the Board of Directors for Family Central, Inc., an organization that serves children and families throughout South Florida. Mr. Joseph also volunteers his time to several other charitable organizations. Last and certainly not least, Mr. Joseph saves the rest, and best, of his time to be with his wife and children.
Mr. Joseph was born in New Orleans, Louisiana and is admitted to practice before the courts in Florida, Washington, D.C., and Colorado. He received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with High Honors in 1988 from the University of Florida, and his Juris Doctor from the George Washington University National Law Center in 1991.
1001 Brickell Bay Drive
Miami, Florida 33131
Areas of Practice:
Complex Commercial Litigation
Real Estate Litigation
Shareholder Derivative Actions
Intellectual Property Law
Alternative Disputes Resolutions Practice
International Law Litigation
Professional Malpractice Litigation
Domestic Relations Litigation
- Lawson v. Matix, LLC, 79 So. 3d 33 (Fla. 3d DCA 2012)
- Lawson v. iStar FM Loans, LLC, 2011 WL 5869490 (Fla. 3d DCA 2011)
- iStar FM Loans LLC v. Metro-Dade Title Co., 70 So. 3d 596 (Fla. 3d DCA 2011)
- W.G.C. Condo. Ass'n, Inc. v. Photo Session, Inc., 46 So. 3d 1012 (Fla. 3d DCA 2010)
- Matejka v. Dulaney, 40 So. 3d 865 (Fla. 4th DCA 2010)
- Principal Life Ins. Co. v. Mosberg, 2010 WL 2509634 (S.D. Fla. 2010)
- Principal Life Ins. Co. v. Mosberg, 2010 WL 473042 (S.D. Fla. 2010)
- Premier Real Estate Holdings, LLC v. Butch, 24 So. 3d 708 (Fla. 4th DCA 2009)
- In re Prestige Realty Group of Ohio & Florida, LLC, 420 B.R. 894 (Bankr. S.D. Fla. 2009)
- Guede v. Windsor Capital Mortg. Corp., 18 So. 3d 1257 (Fla. 3d DCA 2009)
- Broun v. LTC Staffing Servs., LLC, 995 So. 2d 509 (Fla. 4th DCA 2008)
- Int'l Underwriters AG & Liberty Re-Insurance Corp., S.A. v. Triple I: Int'l Invs., Inc., 533 F.3d 1342 (11th Cir. 2008)
- Triple I: Intern. Inv., Inc. v. Fielding, 290 Fed. Appx. 229 (11th Cir. 2008)
- Lorie v. Calderon, 982 So. 2d 1199 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2008)
- West Indies Network - I, LLC v. Nortel Networks, Inc., 243 Fed. Appx. 482 (11th Cir. 2007)
- Donnenfeld v. Donnenfeld, 881 So. 2d 1120 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2004)
- Lorie v. CLN, SAC, SA., 757 So.2d 610 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2000)
- Antonios A. Alaizopoulos and Associates, Inc. v. Comcast Int'l Holdings, Inc., 100 F.Supp.2d 178 (S.D.N.Y. 2000)
- Island Point Assocs. v. Twin Islands of Normandy, Inc., 768 So. 2d 459 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2000)
- Neto v. Banco Do Estado De Sao Paulo, S.A., 706 So. 2d 935 (Fla. 3rd DCA 1998)
- Roberts v. Schackow, 680 So. 2d 437 (Fla. 5th DCA 1996)
- Andrew Hall & Assocs. v. Ghanem, 679 So. 2d 60 (Fla. 4th DCA 1996)
- Levin v. Berkely Fed. Bank, 659 So. 2d 281 (Fla. 3rd DCA 1995)
- Barrett v. United Auto. Ins. Co., 643 So. 2d 1091 (Fla. 3rd DCA 1994
George Washington University National Law Center,
Washington, District of Columbia, J.D.
University of Florida
B.S. Business Administration
District of Columbia
U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships:
Dade County Bar Association
Florida Bar Association
Sections of Trial Lawyers and Business Law
District Columbia Bar Association
State of Colorado Bar
Anti-Defamation League, Glass Leadership Institute
Phi Delta Phi
Tau Epsilon Phi